We strive to provide outstanding healthcare that nourishes the mind, body, and spirit. At each visit with us we take the time to listen to your concerns to get the root of every issue in order to give you the best care and service
What is a Naturopathic Doctor?
- Complete a minimum of 4 years of post graduate education through a recognized and accredited Naturopathic Medical School in North America
- Completes training in many areas, including but not limited to: human physiology and anatomy, biochemistry, pathology, pharmacology, laboratory analysis differential diagnosis, clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathy, physical medicine, and counseling
- clinical training in an outpatient setting
- Pass a series of medical board exams
Foundations of Naturopathic Medical Practice:
- The Healing Power of Nature:
- Aide in utilizing the body's own regenerative ability.
- Identify and Treat the Causes:
- identify and remove the underlying causes of illness rather than eliminate and suppress symptoms.
- Do No Harm:
- Use methods and medicinal substances which minimize the risk of harmful side effects.
- Avoid when possible the harmful suppression of symptoms
- Acknowledge, respect and work with individuals self-healing process - Doctor as Teacher: educate patients and encourage self-responsibility for health.
- Treat the Whole Person:
- Asses all the different factors that make someone a distinct individual
- Work on personalized prevention plans by taking in all of a persons risk factors
Treatments That Are Utilized:
- Clinical Nutrition: targeted dietary modifications to address health concerns and optimize function
- Lifestyle Counseling: establishing good foundations for health
- Botanical Medicine:herbs for their medicinal and nutritive properties.
- Nutraceuticals: nutritional supplements (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics) to address imbalances.
- Homeopathy: low dose remedies to stimulate the body’s innate ability to heal itself in a gentle way.
- Injection therapies: Targeted vitamin and mineral injections to restore health
- Pharmaceuticals: Proper prescription medications to help with symptom management
While navigating this site, in order to engage in certain engagements in this site, you may be asked for some of you information, name,email, etc. Timelesshealthseattle.com collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. We use information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about product upgrades, special offers, and other services. We will never sell or share your information with other companies or third parties.
Proud Member of the GreenLake Chamber of Commerce